Welcome to South Country Health Alliance
2014 Community Reinvestment Program
South Country Health Alliance selected the following organizations to receive grant funding:
- Apple Tree Dental
- City of Wadena
- Fernbrook Family Center
- Goodhue County Health & Human Services
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital/Allina Health
- Sibley County Developmental Achievement Center
- Sibley County Public Health & Human Services
- Southeastern Minnesota Area Agency on Aging
- Steele County Clothesline
- Steele County Human Services
- T.J. Schoen Family Dentistry
- Todd County Health & Human Services
- Tri-County Health Care
- Wabasha County Social Services
- Waseca County Early Childhood Initiative
- Waseca County Human Services
South Country Health Alliance (SCHA) is a county-based health plan serving 12 counties in Minnesota. These counties are
Brown, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Kanabec, Morrison, Sibley, Steele, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, and Waseca
SCHA was formed in 2001 to improve the way its members receive health care. We now have over 37,000 members and offer
five different programs
to meet the needs of those in our counties.
South Country Health Alliance’s mission is to empower and engage our members to be as healthy as they can be,
build connections with local agencies and providers who deliver quality services, and be an accountable partner to the Counties we serve.
Helping You Get the Information You Need
This website contains information and materials for SCHA members, health care providers, and county partners.
If you are looking for specific member materials, go to the
page and select one of the programs from the list. Each program offered by SCHA has a variety of member materials that are available.
Ahora en Español
Ofrecemos una variedad de programas diseñados para ayudarle a mantener su buena salud, y la de su familia.